Matthew P. Mundrick
Matthew P. Mundrick is a licensed attorney in Ohio and Michigan. He currently works as an Associate Attorney at the law firm of Churchill, Smith, Rice, Swinkey, and Kuhn L.L.P. in Temperance, Michigan.
He maintains a general practice focus providing legal services to both Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Need some legal help in Toledo, or Bowling Green Ohio? He has you covered. Adrian, Ann Arbor, or Monroe, Michigan? You bet.
Specifically, Matt would love to assist you in matters related to:
- probate court (including guardianship, estate planning, wills, trusts, and special needs trusts),
- family law (including divorce, dissolution, custody, and child support),
- property law (including real estate sales/closing, easements, and landlord/tenant), and
- criminal law (specifically limited to misdemeanors, and moving violations or DWI/DUI).
Matthew P. Mundrick is an energetic and compassionate advocate. His approach to the legal system is informed by a decade of work experience in social services. Matt is constantly seeking creative resolutions to legal problems that are focused on the best possible results for all the parties involved.
Matthew understands that your legal issues aren't confined to the hours of 9 to 5, and offers flexible appointment times to meet your needs.
- Ohio, 2014
- Michigan, 2015
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Monroe County Bar Association